Welcome to Children’s Services Education

Children’s Services Education (CSE) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code: 45514) and specialist provider of nationally accredited Early Children Education and Care qualifications. It was formerly known as MEGT Institute (RTO Code: 3945).

Every year, our Melbourne and Sydney campuses welcome students from over 30 different countries.

Our Courses

We offer the following courses to international students:

Our experienced trainers, work placement support, and network of Australian childcare providers can help you succeed in this growing and rewarding industry.

On campus

Our Melbourne and Sydney Campuses are centrally located in the heart of each CBD, with public transport, cafes, restaurants and shops all close by.

Both of our campuses have:

  • Student common rooms with free Wi-Fi
  • Computer room with plenty of computers available for students
  • Onsite kitchen and dining facilities

Monthly social events organised by our Student Services team give you the opportunity to meet other students, make friends, share your learning experiences and explore your new city.

In Australia

Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world. Many international students choose to study here because of the cultural diversity, friendly laid-back people, excellent education system and high standard of living.

The future is bright for childcare workers in Australia! As demand by working parents grows, the number of available childcare jobs in Australia continues to increase.

The Australian Government operates an Overseas Student Program (OSP) that enables people who are not a New Zealand citizen, an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident to apply for a student visa and study in Australia.

Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS)

The Department of Home Affairs is responsible for making decisions on student visa applications and administering the Student Visa Program and other immigration-related legislation.

The provision of education to international students is regulated by the Department of Education through the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) legislative framework. The department has made available a brief overview of the ESOS Framework, including the rights and responsibilities of international students.

In the childcare industry

To graduate with an Australian Early Childhood Education and Care qualification, you must undertake work placement while you study.

We are one of the few Australian colleges with a dedicated full-time staff member to help you find and organise your work placement. We will provide you with detailed information to prepare you for your placement. You will be assessed and facilitated by CSE trainers/assessors during your placement for additional support.

Our course timetables are structured around common Early Childhood Education and Care working hours, so you can gain experience working in the childcare industry while studying.  Some of our course components are also delivered online for greater flexibility.

After you graduate

We work with over 500 childcare centres across Australia and we have a strong industry-wide reputation for quality childcare graduates. Over 90% of our graduates gain employment through our extensive childcare centre network and career assistance.

We are often approached by employers for graduates directly from the college and recruitment companies regularly hold sessions on our campuses to find jobs for our students in the childcare industry. Many of our past students are now even managing Australian childcare centres!

Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)

Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a process where a student may be granted credit or partial credit towards a qualification in recognition of skills and knowledge gained through work experience, life experience and/or formal training. CSE offers all students the opportunity to apply for Skills Recognition at enrolment in the course.

Application process for International students

International students may apply through their nominated education agent. All international students must hold a current Australian Student Visa that covers the duration of the course.

  1. Fill in the CSE enrolment form
  2. Submit the form along with other supporting documents including passport copy, transcripts, academic records and proof of English proficiency to admissions@cseducation.edu.au
  3. CSE admissions assess the application (Genuine temporary entrance requirement apply)
  4. CSE issues Letter of Offer and Course Acceptance Agreement
  5. Student accepts Course Agreement and makes payment
  6. CSE issues Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE)


Students are required to attend the orientation activities before classes begin. During orientation students are provided with detailed course information, text books and resources, campus tour and given student ID cards. They meet trainers and support staff and participate in their Pre-training Review and trainer feedback.

Please contact us at enquiries@cseducation.edu.au


What I do for fun? Weekends away with friends. Peace, quite and space to be creative.


What I do for fun? Hanging out with my best friend pretty much anywhere.


What I do for fun? Give me my skateboard and set me free.


Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo.


445 E 86 W 27th St # 601
New York
NY 10028


Scroll to top